Greetings sewing nation!
I have to admit that although I've been quite productive this month, I don't have much to show for it. I've been making muslins and toiles galore. Two of the toiles have made it from the sewing room to the office for a trial run. I must confess that I've been having a fitting problem with the Big 4 patterns. Despite taking careful measurements (yeah, they've changed), I'm having to re-make everything about 2 sizes smaller (hence the muslins and toiles). I have also discovered while working with the indie patterns, that my shoulders are quite as wide as I thought.
Yesterday, I wore McCalls 6754 to work.
I am also planning to start my garment of the month - my Halloween costume. I had originally thought I would be purchasing fabric, but when I thought about it, I realized that I really didn't want to invest in new purchases. So, in keeping with my stash sewing promise to myself, I dug out the following fabrics:
Time to get to work!